Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Killer Boobs

This past weekend I was volunteering at the Miami Beach Relay for Life (for the American Cancer Society). I sponsored a "jewelry party" wherein people who came to the event could make their own jewelry, and all the proceeds were donated to the American Cancer Society - for research and the like. To my surprise, I shared the tent with a very cool girl named Sabrina who has a site/foundation/company called FreeTheStemCells.com.

Who wouldn't love a gorgeous girl in a wheel chair wearing a t-shirt she created that said "Wanna See my Ass?"... the idea being, then pressure the administration to free the stem cells... so i can STAND UP and SHOW YOU!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

She has t's for every just about every disease/ailment that would benefit from Stem Cell research, and they're all equally as edgy and hot. I bought one for Alzheimer's and one for Stem Cell Research in general... The most popular one of the day was "I have KILLER boobs" or "My BOOBS are KILLER" - i can't remember the exact order... in anycase, you get the gist. I hope you'll go check em out... and BUY! And if you can connect her to anyone, do so!

....stepping off my soapbox now

I hope you like her gear, that it resonates with you, and that you'll give her a boost.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Beaches Resorts -- The Ultimate All-Inclusive Cari