Thursday, March 09, 2006

Magazine Feature

What a wonderful week! I've been creating so much lately, and I've had absolutely no time to photograph anything yet, but I have very exciting news: yesterday I was the featured jewelry designer in a magazine photo shoot! Rather, my jewelry was. The magazine wont come out until April, so I don't want to jinx anything by saying too much - other than how thrilled I am!! The shoot was a lot of fun - basically, I just brought everything I had in stock, and the stylist chose the pieces that looked best on the model. There will be 4 pieces featured - 2 rings and 2 necklaces. As a sneak peak, here's one of the necklaces.


It's the Lisette Pendant Necklace, and the model wore it as a choker - looked terrific!! This photo was taken by me, and it really makes me appreciate professional photographers - I can't wait to see how much better it looks in April!

***** UPDATE *****

The magazine was Key Biscayne Magazine, a gorgeous, glossy local publication, and the feature came off very nicely.


2 Comments:

Blogger Shannon Nelson said...

You are so talented! It looks beautiful and congratulations on your jewelry being featured in the magazine!

7:38 PM  
Blogger Shannon Nelson said...

You are so talented! The necklace is beautiful and congratulations on being featured in a magazine!

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Beaches Resorts -- The Ultimate All-Inclusive Cari