Friday, March 03, 2006

Hair Jewelry Review

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for coming on by to check out the blog. And apologies for the delay between posts. It's been a very, very busy past couple of weeks, and it doesn't look like it's gonna slow down any time soon - which is great! Among other things, the rings have been flying, and the baby bracelets have been getting really popular lately. Thanks to a new review from Sharp Lily, it's likely the cultured pearl and 14k gold hair jewelry for kids and adults is soon to follow.

These adornments are a terrific elegant accessories for special occasions like weddings and proms, or as SharpLily plans to wear it, just around the office!

Carolyn Koslen Pearl Barrette $30
I have a reputation around my office - my co-workers tease me for frequently accessorizing with pearls. But I'm proud to sport them. (As reputations go, it could be worse.) They make me feel like Audrey even when I'm dressed like Mary-Kate. This elegant, handmade barrette will be a fabulous addition to my collection. It's delicate and decadent, and will be sure to induce whispers around the watercooler.

OK, how wonderful does it make me feel to know I've made a woman feel like Audrey Hepburn?!! Thanks, SharpLily.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Beaches Resorts -- The Ultimate All-Inclusive Cari