Tuesday, February 21, 2006

My Favorite Hotel Heiress

Probably not the hotel heiress you're thinking of, but not far off. This gentle woman of means, style and class became a client last year when she requested something in rubies and gold. Yesterday was different. We had such a ball. It's funny, actually, I had just finished re-organizing my ring display, and she surprised me with a visit.

I wish now that I had taken a picture of what happened next. She must have tried on 60 different rings... then tried them again... then made little rows as she went through an internal process of elimination. This is a woman who could wear burlap and make it look elegant, so absolutely everything she tried on looked amazing on her. I'm so flattered to have her as a client. Here are the pics of the rings she finally decided upon. I hope you enjoy them as much as she did... and will. The links below the pictures will take you to the product listings in Carolyn Koslen Jewelry Design.

"Nikita"
Cultured Pearls and Gold Ring


"The Silver Lining"
Silver Cultured Pearl Ring


Silver, Jet and Peridot Swarovski Crystals Ring


Faceted Amethyst, Pearls and Gold Ring


"All About You"
Champagne Pearls and Gold Ring


Faceted Aquamarine, Pearls and Gold Ring


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Beaches Resorts -- The Ultimate All-Inclusive Cari