Sunday, February 05, 2006

Earthtones for Spring!


I'm so happy it's earthtones for spring! For me, as a red-head, there's nothing better. Here's a preview of what I've been up to in that regard. Today, I'm mainly highlighting bracelets, but if you've just discovered my jewelry, I want you to know that YES :), there are matching necklaces, bracelets, rings and earrings for everything, and if it doesn't exist yet, all you have to do is ask!

Let's start with Changing Leaves. This bracelet combines a super lustrous selection of cultured pearls in shades of brown, gold, and green.



The Lisette Bracelet just drips elegance with pearls, pearls and more pearls, in shades ranging from deep green to light, champagne to golden, and some sparkle from the olivine cz's.


EarthlyDelights is a fun combination of faceted natural Carnelian Agate, Swarovski Crystals and Olivine colored Cultured Pearls. I love when this bracelet finds the right person, because it's instant love.



Brown Sugar just makes you feel so good. What's not to love about pearls, gold and a little sparkle? I love this set. It came to me fast and furious. My fingers could barely keep up with my mind in bringing each piece to life. The ring is up on the top of this blog post, and here's the rest. :)






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Beaches Resorts -- The Ultimate All-Inclusive Cari