Wednesday, February 01, 2006

My First Post

As much as I love to design a new piece, I love communicating with and hearing feedback from my customers. In my off-line sales, this is very easy. On-line, it becomes a bit of a blind marketplace for some. Many of you send terrific notes and emails when you receive your jewelry, and we all love that so much, I thought I'd create a blog, and perhaps we can all get to know eachother a bit.

Much on my mind at the moment is this year's Relay for Life in my little community of Key Biscayne. I'll be the Survivor Chairperson again, and I'm already brainstorming like crazy about just how we're going to honor our survivors this year.

As you may already know, a large part of what we do at CKJD involves fundraising/donating to worthwhile charities, such as the American Cancer Society. It was very important to me to have a section on the website devoted exclusively to that. As with all good things, when the ideas start coming, they just flow. Here are some of the new pieces just added to GiftsThatGive. Fifty percent of the profits from each piece is donated to the verifiable cancer charity of the wearer's choosing.


Image hosting by Photobucket
The Relay for Life
Amethyst and Crystal
Cancer Survivor Pendant



Image hosting by Photobucket
The Breast Cancer Survivor Pendant



Image hosting by Photobucket
Breast Cancer Support & Survivor
"Anywhere Clips"



Image hosting by Photobucket
Pink Cultured Pearl, Swaroski Crystals and Sterling Silver
Breast Cancer Support
Pink Ribbon Earrings


Thank you for coming to have a look. I hope you'll feel at home here. Please bookmark this blog and come back periodically to check for new and featured pieces, as well as alerts for upcoming sales and blog-reader-discount codes.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Beaches Resorts -- The Ultimate All-Inclusive Cari