Monday, February 20, 2006

Charity Auction

A friend by the name of Clara runs a charity called Universal Aid for Children, and yesterday they held their long awaited auction. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to attend, but I sent along a couple sets - one I had created in December, and the other just a few days ago, and having just spoken with Lars, her event coordinator, I'm very happy to report that both were very well received and helped to raise a nice sum for the charity.

Here's are a couple of items from the first set, entitled "Silver Belle"- a bracelet and earrings:


Both are made with dapped sterling silver chain, pearls and gold.

The second set is called "Jewel Tones", and features garnet, apatite and sterling silver. Here's the bracelet.

I hope you enjoyed these... The rest of the set is viewable on the website: CarolynKoslenJewelryDesign.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Beaches Resorts -- The Ultimate All-Inclusive Cari